Our Company is seeking an experienced PHP Developer to join the Frontend/Backend Developer Team.
Our technical team has a major responsibility: to transform exciting creative ideas and user experiences into solid, high quality, cutting-edge solutions. The challenges we are facing are increasingly ambitious and we now need to beef up our team.
The successful candidate will join a team of highly skilled individuals united by their ability to think outside the box and their strong penchant for sharing.
This team is responsible for digital project development (website, ecommerce, CMS, API, Web services).
This is a full-time position, in our Technical Site in Šempeter.
The successful candidate will be involved in:
– web technology architecture analysis and definition;
– software design;
– development of solutions using KISS and DRY approaches
– testing and continuous integration.
– software deployment in stage and production environments.
The candidate must possess a keen interest in keeping abreast of the latest web technologies and design patterns. Moreover, key requirements are a predisposition for working in a highly skilled web development team and the ability to communicate with colleagues holding a wide range of different skills.
Minimum 3 years in PHP development;
Decision making and proactive problem solving skills;
Experience in designing clean and maintainable APIs;
Experience in writing unit tests and testable code (Test-Driven Development);
Good knowledge of deployment process dynamics;
Experience in developing localized apps;
Experience in design and software development with framework Laravel e/o Zend Framework and/or Symfony2 and/or Kohana;
– PHP 5+
– major social APIs (Facebook Open Graph, Twitter API, Instagram API, Youtube API);
– OAuth2 authorization protocol;
– mySql and/or Postgresql database;
– source versioning tools: Mercurial / GIT;
– PhpUnit for application testing;
– caching data systems like memcache and/or APC;
– shell programming (in unix-like environments);
Experience in production environments with multiple web servers and with web application accelerators (like Varnish);
Experience in design and development of CMS and eCommerce systems;
Experience in design and development of Facebook Applications (Canvas, Page Tab).
Desirable Technical Skills:
Experience with Jenkins (or similar continuous integration servers);
Experience with Drupal (for CMS) and with Magento (for eCommerce);
Knowledge of Redis.
Desirable Extra Skills:
Italian language speaking/understanding